As a registered charity Service Six rely on the help and generous donations of our many supporters to allow us to carry out our life-changing and often life-saving work.
It is the generosity and the tremendous support of individuals, trusts, local authorities and other organisations that enable us to offer critical support services to thousands of vulnerable children and young people each year across Leicestershire, Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire.
There are so many ways in which individuals and organisations can help Service Six to make a difference, and some won’t even cost you a penny;
- You could make a regular donation to Service Six
- You could make a one off donation to Service Six
- You could volunteer your time to support Service Six
- You could recycle your used ink cartridges
- You could choose Service Six as your company's Charity of the Year
- You could online shop using the easyfundraising portal and donate as you buy
- We love to hear any innovative ways you or your business could support our work
In return for your support not only will you feel brilliant in the knowledge that you are supporting some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people in our local community, if you are business we can offer some great PR in return for your support as well as offering volunteering opportunities for your staff and helping your business meet its social responsibility targets.